Ethical Hacking Institute™

You are all welcome to the latest blog that is dedicating it's life time in making sure your online accounts are save and secured from the hands of these wicked crackers of our time.You are always welcome to Ethical Hacking Institute Please note that we are not responsible for any form of misuse of information gotten in here.All you will acquire is for educational purpose only

Friday 15 July 2011

Wlan Hacking Security




It sounds bad each time I hear people say that their WLAN have been hacked or difficult for them to secure their WLAN from crackers.
A friend of mine by name Mankind once told me that the best way to secure your WLAN password is to make use of a german password.But today,I am confidently telling you guys that your german password can still be cracked.
        HOW POSSIBLE???
Every (L)WAN have a password and as we all know that if your password is cracked,you are no longer sure of your privacy nor the life time of your (L)WAN.These crackers make use of some techniques and softwares that enables them gain access to your login details and once your login details have been gotten,it's already known that you have been hacked.
        SOLUTION
Let's take for instance that you are making use of a german password and the cracker is making use of a german cracker,what will be your fate of security?
If am to rate,I will say that you are as good as someone that is already hacked with out stress.
Now let's take a good reasoning!
I have not heard that any traditional dictionary exists.
So I think with my own findings,your password is save.All you need to do is just make use of a traditional word and combine it with an upper case word and also with numbers,I can assure you that your account is very secured.
Give it a try and lets see how the cracker cracks your password.
If you later find out that your password is still cracked,know that it must have been cracked using scam page hacking or a keylogger.
Hope your privacy is a bit secured now?
Place your comment and questions for fast answers.

1 comment:

  1. How I wish I can make you my network security

    ReplyDelete

Search for Hacking security

Custom Search